Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need drivetrain help bad!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humboldtOffline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: i need drivetrain help bad!! Reply with quote

ok heres the deal i have a 94 toyota pickup short bed short cab 22re 5speed 4x4 and plan on doing a 7mgte swap. i have almost everything sorted out but the tranny i want to keep my 4x4 so i can get up my driveway and i dont plan on flooring up my driveway (do to $15,000 worth of gravel) so stock t case will work fine. but i do plan on putting the pedal to the metal in 2 wheel and hopefully have 450-500hp on tap the stock G58 (i think) wont last long and need something that will. so this is want i have for tanny junk
n/a mk3 supra bell housing
turbo mk3 supra tanny and bell housing
tranny and bell housing out of a 91 toyota pickup sr5 v6 4x4 5speed (r150 with chain t case?).
what about divorced t case? what is the strongest tranny setup i can use or put together that will fit in my truck? what setup is easiest to install? iv heard about changing out put shafts and swapping internals would that be easiest? what about one of those bell housings on here? all i want is a tranny that bolts up like factory and can handle 500hp please help im lost in decisions!

update: i made up my mind we will see how long the stock tranny will last why not? ill get my fun out of it then replace it with something stronger but might need s new 7mge bell housing lol... i think this ones done for
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: