Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

newbie with ?s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junkyard DogOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: newbie with ?s Reply with quote

i'm new to this board and have some ? i have been gathering parts for a 7mgte swap into my 93 4wd. i have most all the parts and am thinking about going ahead with the swapand selling the while they are in good running order 22re and w 56 are still going strong. any way m ? is has anyone tried using the stock auto tranny to a divorced t-case?
JMG4runnerOffline

Total posts: 180
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm assuming this is brandon, not alot of people in sanford supra swapping Wink

i keep meaning to call you to drive over sometime so you can check mine out. its not perfect yet but its a blast to drive. Ive not seen anyone using divorced yet but i dont see why it wouldnt work. I thought you were just gonna use that truck as a street rig, why not just loose the 4WD all together ?
Junkyard DogOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: thats me Reply with quote

i been wanting to ride up and check out the 4 runner. i've been to damn busy to do anything. i think i want to go to about a 33 10.50 BFG m/t and a sas on my 93. still want it to be plenty drivable. i 'm not ready just yet,trying to finish the 83, but no time to work on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: