Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How much power is enuff?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RotarexOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: How much power is enuff? Reply with quote

well as the topic says, as for me i wanna get 400 crank HP outta my pickup, but i seen so many people on cardomain and other sites that put so much into their trucks and no power, it boggles my mind because most of these people have a 4 banger, gees i got a 6 and i was fedup of it within a week. I like to know i can blow the doors of a sports car and still drive over stuff, but i was thinking do anyone here have that atcuall power for their daily driver truck? is it worth it? because im starting to change minds again, and thinking just make my truck look good with a little bolton power and be happy ....discuss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: