Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R150 to 7m adapters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DefnsmanOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: R150 to 7m adapters Reply with quote

Just an FYI, I found this while surfing around on www.supramania.com There is a guy selling bellhousing adapters to adapt an R150f to a W58 bellhousing allowing a R150f to be mated to a 7m motor. As well as an R150 or R154 to a 1uz motor. I believe they are going for $245 or so. His info is in the following thread:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60542

just thought some of you would be in need of something like this
dulobast25Offline
Total posts: 32
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: bellhousing adapters Reply with quote

I was working on a set becasue I could get a bell quicker through Suprarunner and while I was at it I was gonna fab one for a 7m motor too, ALl that went on the backburner about 2 months ago. I will try suprarunner agin for a bell and if I have to wait a long time again, this project will be back on the table.
ronnie4Offline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if we could gt some aftermarket motor mounts to put a UZ in a 4x4, I would be all over that swap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: