Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Marlin's Super Heavy Duty Clutch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YellowJacketOffline
Total posts: 41
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Marlin's Super Heavy Duty Clutch Reply with quote

So I am planning a Moab trip with some co-workers and just ran into a problem. I ordered and received the clutch kit I spoke about last year in a different thread.

MC-11009S 1988-1995 6 Cylinder (3.0 L)
Super Heavy Duty
9 5/16 $199

The new pressure plate doesn't align with the dowel pins or bolt holes on my flywheel. I twisted the pressure plate multiple times to make sure I wasn't looking at it wrong. I just wanted to verify with you guys that this is the clutch that I needed before I tell Marlin he sent the wrong thing.

Thanks
Tobin
eRICKOffline
Total posts: 12
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, you received the 3.slow clutch instead of the right one. how did they follow through?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: