Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need info on 1993 4 Runner t case w R154

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Downsouth MotorsportsOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Need info on 1993 4 Runner t case w R154 Reply with quote

I just purchased a 1993 4X4 4 Runner for $1500.00 that was in awesome condition with the exception of a intense valve clatter. For me I didn't care because I already was planning on doing the 7M-GTE swap. Previously I was going to install the motor in a 1991 pick up that I got from craigs list for $100.00 but this thing was far from nice. I purchased a 1991 7M-GTE complete with everything from wiring harness, intercooler, dash, oil cooler, raditor- the works for $100.00 from craigs list as well. Here is my question- I want to swap the automatic transmission for the manual R154 I got with the motor, what options do I have? From reading the forums I am a little confused as to what the right way to go? Do I have to go divorced or should I look into going with another transmission? Any advice would be greatly apreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Drivetrain All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: