Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4RnrRick is getting a 7M-GE / 7MGE Motor swap
Goto page Previous   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Results of swaps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperRunnerOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 942
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, there is another option that I am going to be working on pretty soon. The 1UZFE. Talk about low end torque.
S-M-R-TOffline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you can finish that 1UZFE swap soon. I am really looking for a good canidate to replace my 3VZE. So far I don't really like the cost/benefit ratios of the other engines. What I really need is something with some good low end torque as that is where I spend a lot of time in my wheeling. The 1UZ so far sounds like a hella lotta work but it might be the last option without swaping in something non-Toy. I am with Rick in not wanting a turbo either. I am hoping for at least 250+ hp with good low end torque in whatever I swap to justify the expense. I don't really want to do a 4.3 or I am am even looking at a newer 5.3 as they are cheap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Results of swaps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: