Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tail light warning in dash...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Anything Goes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jcampos9Offline
Total posts: 5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Tail light warning in dash... Reply with quote

so my tail light warning light keeps bugging me, everytime my lights are on the light flashes everytime i step on it, and when the lights are off it doesnt appear. i have checked all the lights and they are all fine except i have a 92 supra wing and it has the brake light in it, i was wondering if its supposed to stay on when the lights are on or does it only turn on when you step on the brake?
SuperRunnerOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 942
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it only comes one when the brakes are applied. I would replace all your bulbs, one might be going bad, or have the wrong resistance. Good luck on finding that gremlin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Anything Goes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: